Friday, November 21, 2008

We are in Lubbock

We are currently in Lubbock. We came to pick up my grandmother and her dog for Thanksgiving. We got off to a late start today, first we rolled out of bed 45 min. later than the alarm. Jake also tried to rouse us, for his breakfast but when we showed no signs of moving, he decided to crawl under the covers with us. Then we had a TON of dishes to do, we put them off way too long. (Not us!) And then we had to go for a run, which caused another sneezing attack! ayaiyai! Afterwhich we looked up the nearest library with which to check out a book on CD for the ardeous journey, but the library closest to us was of course CLOSED! Then we had to drive to another library across town. Ugg. I hate it when things like that happen. That library trip was successful. We listened to The Adventures of Huckle Berry Fin. Very entertaining, and PG. Last time we came to pick up my grandmother, the book we picked out, unbeknownst to us, had a ton of cussing-something my grandmother does not look on kindly on. I think we are safe with Huckle Berry Fin except for the use of one particular word starting with an N.

On another note, I have put up a poll to the right hand side about whether we should make the blog private to only the blog authors. Cast your vote! I am so excited, I have really been wanting to find a use for this poll gadget and I finally found one! Can't wait to see everyone!

No comments: