Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Okay, so I'm finally here!

Well after searching my "junk file" folder, I found an invitation to the blog. I've been communicating via the email list, so I thought I was a member of the group all along (no comments about senior moments or absent-minded profs).

Vanessa, Trav's email is trog91@gmail.com. He promises he will sign on when you send him an invitation. I'll work on Austin, but if Jessica can't get him to do it, there's not much hope for me.

Here at BU we are all celebrating that the Bears beat the Aggies on the football field, that the Lady Bears basketball team beat the #2 ranked Stanford Lady Cardinal, and that the men's basketball team won today as part of ESPN's 24-hours of basketball! That much winning in one week is more than Waco knows how to handle.

Just in case you haven't heard about the Lady Bear's #1 ranked recruiting class for next year--you should check out Brittany Griner on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuDfRzY2Vqw). She'll be playing at BU next year and the coaches are already drooling!

See you all in SA next week. We're bringing a potato casserole, but can do any other alternative.

No comments: