Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getting Into The Holiday Spirit

I received this in an email and just thought it would be fun. Feel free to copy and post your answers. ~Chrissi~

Welcome to the Holiday edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I really prefer paper, but bags are easiest.

2. Real tree or Artificial?
REAL REAL REAL!!! I have to have that Christmas tree smell!

3. When do you put up the tree?
Some time in December, whenever we can afford to get one.

4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever we get around to it after the new year. LOL

5. Do you like eggnog? No.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My cats Jack and Angel when I was about 10. Then when I was 17 it was my hope chest that my hubby made me.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Hmmm...probably my mom. I always want to get her something great but never can afford it!

8. Easiest person to buy for? Caleb

9. Do you have a nativity scene? YES!! I finally have the most wonderful nativity! I LOVE IT!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail is always better than email.


11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don't know.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I don't know...I still love the Grinch Who Stole Christmas...the cartoon one...I can't stand the Jim Carrey one.


13. When do you start shopping? When I can afford to.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes, but only ones from my boss.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Homemade decorated sugar cookies.

16. Lights on the tree? Have to have lights. But I usually get stuck with putting them on.

17. Favorite Christmas song? O' Holy Night and Carol of Bells

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? I prefer to stay at least in my home town. But don't mind traveling to see family now and then either.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? ANGEL

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Normally Christmas morning, but this year may be different since Asher has to work Christmas day.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? 1st how people tend to overlook Thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas. The radio started playing Christmas music on Nov. 1st here! 2nd would be the pushy and cranky shoppers....Remember the reason for the season!

23. Favorite ornament on the tree? Caleb's baby's first Christmas or really anything he made.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To just be happy and healthy and surrounded by family and good friends.

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Mommy, Jean, Anna


27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Asher

No comments: