Friday, November 7, 2008

Thanks to Vanessa I'm here. All the others of you who said you were going to send me all the info about this blog...thhhhpppt. My only saving grace was the blogger queen herself. Thank you Vanessa. It wouldn't be Thanksgiving dinner without mashed potatoes, plain green beans(not a cassarole), and cranberry sauce. I'll supply those.

Yes, it's 5 am. I've been up awhile and am as coherent as I get. Get used to my early postings, this is the time I usually spend on the computer getting ready for work.

Talked to Jimmie Ruth last night. Fortunately, the biopsy proved NOT to be cancerous. Unfortunately, her problems seem to have been caused by her radiation treatments and appear to be permanent. She seems to be in pretty good spirits though.

I need all the brothers to let me know if they have read through the AVIVA packets and if we can all agree on a lump sum payment. Also, I need to know who all saw Mom's will before she passed. If you read the will at some point, we will need to know for probate since we can't locate the original.

No comments: