Sunday, September 6, 2009

Houston here I come...

Just wanted to let you all know that I FINALLY got a job and am packing my bags and boxes upon boxes and heading to Houston next week. I accepted a job in the ER at Houston Northwest Medical Center and start Septemeber 14th. Thankfully, the hospital will put me through a paid internship program for 3 months, so I won't be hurting people right off the bat. After a couple of weeks of classwork, I will be paired with a preceptor and will be working nights from 7pm to 7am. I can't wait!!

Now that I am not in El Paso, I expect that I will be seeing you all more frequently, especially those of you in Houston!!

I love and miss you all!!

Jessica Rogers, RN

4 comments:

Kyle said...

YAAAAAYYYY! SO PROUD OF YOU! Van and I wish you all the best in your new adventure!

kay said...

Congratulations Jessica!!
Houston ER, WOW! Bet you will be seeing a lot of action. Have fun and stay safe!

Russell said...

It's gonna take you 3 months to learn how to hurt people? Your uncles could teach you how in 3 hours.
Congrats!!

Chrissi said...

Congrats Jess! That's so exciting! Hope you love your new job!