Monday, September 28, 2009

Caleb's turning 12!

I still can't believe I'm the mom of a middle schooler! I don't FEEL that old! Haha...
Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know that we are celebrating the past dozen years on Saturday October 10th. If anyone is in the San Antonio area and wants to drop by we would love to have you. It will be at our house about mid day-ish. There will be an airsoft war going on early that morning for any GI Joe wannabees and I was thinking we'd do cake, ice cream, and gifts around 1:30. If anything changes I will be sure to update this post.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Sorry we can't be there. Shoot Caleb once for me. Happy Birthday!

Vanessa Rogers said...

Kyle is at an airsoft tournament :( I could probably come by, if he doesn't take our one car.. happy birthday Caleb! (And don't worry Chrissi, your not THAT old, I still think of you as young)