Wednesday, May 13, 2009

House Videos

Kyle helped Russell and I paint this weekend, and on Monday morning he helped me make these videos touring the house. (I was hoping to show you all how wonderful it looked painted and with the carpets cleaned, but we just didn't get it all done before I had to leave. Sometime during the day Sunday - when I was thinking about Mom and trying to just paint instead of get emotional (huh, fat chance) - I realized it was possible that I wouldn't be back in the house again before it sold.

So I thought I would tell something about the place we called home for 45 years. Afterwards, I realized there were dozens of stories that could be told, just by cueing off the places in the place.

Feel free to add your own comments, stories, etc.

Turtle Yard

Mother's Day Garden

Front Steps

Garage Bedroom

Table and Bar

Stove

Back Yard

Living Room

Furnaces

Back Bedroom

Front Bedroom




2 comments:

Vanessa Rogers said...

Nice video work :) You know that blogger has a video button that I find easier than uploading to youtube and then linking it back, just so you know for next time.

kay said...

Good thing Mark isn't teaching anymore - Shouldn't that be "Kyle, Russell,and ME"?
Thought I'd take advantage of a once in a lifetime opportunity, of course I am perfect - NOT!!